a better Applicant Tracking System
Our intuitive applicant tracking system is customisable and feature rich. Individual portals provide seamless access for candidates, hiring managers and your HR team.
- Automatic job board posting
- Screening and selection technology
- Group and view candidates by stage
- Integration with third-party providers
- Interview management
- At-a-glance updates on all live vacancies
- Onboarding process
- Automated reference collection
- Standard and custom reporting
Hiring a new team member shouldn’t be hard work. Reach ATS speeds up your requisition process with custom workflows for your organisation and an online portal for hiring managers. Meaning you can wave goodbye to scouring your inbox for that request to hire document.
- Assign multiple approvers
- Online ‘request to hire’ process and forms
- Automated approval process
- Job templates for faster advert creation
Add your preferred job boards to our flexible system and Reach will automatically post your job ads for you. It really is that simple. Reach also tracks and records all response data, meaning you can work out which job boards find you the best candidates.
- List on any job board UK, or worldwide
- Automatic job posting
- Collate data to inform recruitment strategy
Looking for advice on candidate attraction? We’d love to help. With over 20 years experience with job boards across the UK and worldwide, we’re happy to share our expertise.
Shortlist in seconds with our reviewing toolkit. Manage applications on a single-screen view and filter using customisable criteria.
- Shortlist by desirable and essential criteria
- Automated scorable shortlisting
- Accommodates single or multi-shortlisters (panels)
- Blind shortlisting for diversity and inclusivity
- Shortlisting reports automatically rank candidates based on feedback
- Automates next steps based on shortlisting decision
- Book and manage online and face-to-face interviews
- Integrates with Teams and 365 for a smoother candidate experience
- Candidates self-select convenient interview slots
- Interview scheduler with clash management for internal teams
OFFERS & CONTRACTS
Don’t let a sluggish contract process make you miss out on the perfect candidate. Use Reach to auto-generate personalised offers and contracts using pre-loaded templates and documents.
- Online offer acceptance
- Automate acceptance chasing for non-respondents
- Optional electronic signatures
Give candidates the warmest welcome with Reach’s dedicated candidate onboarding portal. Making them feel they’re part of the team before they even walk through the door.
- Customisable candidate onboarding portal
- Run pre-employment checks (including DBS and Right to Work)
- Share documents and onboarding information
No two companies are the same. No two Reach ATS systems are the same.
When you partner with us, we customise our ATS to suit your organisational structure and workflows. We automate and streamline your systems to make them work harder for you.
- Unlimited flexible recruitment workflows
- Dedicated recruitment journeys for different candidates
- Automated trigger actions, tasks, and alerts where you need them.
- Self-service workflow tools
- Fantastic support from the Reach Support Team
Got your own HRIS? No problem. Our applicant tracking system likes to integrate with other systems (it’s pretty friendly) and will happily merge data with your existing HRIS.
- Automatic transfer of new hire data
- Intuitive data export
- Plug’n’play integration with all leading HRIS
We’ll happily admit we are geeks when it comes to data. Reach ATS tracks and collates all the recruitment data you could ever want, and more. So you’ll always have the figures you need at your fingertips.
- Pre-configured reports
- Build your own custom reports
- Schedule reports to be sent out
- Customise data exports
- API exports
- Power BI integration for greater reporting control
An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a software tool that helps organisations streamline and manage their recruitment processes. It allows employers to track, organise, and automate various aspects of the hiring process, from posting job openings to screening and selecting candidates.
Using an ATS offers several benefits, including:
- Improved efficiency and time savings in managing job applications.
- Enhanced candidate management and communication throughout the hiring process.
- Centralised storage and organisation of candidate data and resumes.
- Automated screening and filtering of resumes based on predefined criteria.
- Increased collaboration and streamlined workflows for recruiters and hiring managers.
Yes, applicant tracking systems have proven to be effective in improving recruitment processes. They help reduce manual tasks, improve applicant tracking and communication, enhance candidate quality and selection, and ultimately lead to more efficient and successful hiring.
Approximately 75% of large companies and 60% of small businesses use applicant tracking systems to manage their hiring processes. The adoption rates are steadily increasing as organisations recognise the value and benefits of using ATS solutions.
Yes, applicant tracking systems are suitable for both small and large organisations. While large companies often have more complex hiring needs, small businesses can also benefit from the automation and organisation offered by an ATS. It helps them effectively manage the recruitment process, attract quality candidates, and make more informed hiring decisions.
While applicant tracking systems provide numerous advantages, there can be a few potential drawbacks. Some common concerns include compatibility issues, and the need to ensure that the system is user-friendly for both recruiters and candidates. Reach ATS is renowned for its fantastic UI and great integration with existing HR systems.
An ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is specifically designed to streamline the whole recruitment process, focusing on tasks such as job posting, CV management, and candidate tracking. On the other hand, an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) is a broader software solution that encompasses various HR functions, including employee data management, payroll, benefits administration, and performance management.
While both ATS and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems involve managing relationships, they serve different purposes. An ATS focuses on managing the candidate pipeline, tracking applications, and facilitating the hiring process. A CRM system, on the other hand, is primarily used to manage customer relationships, including sales leads, customer interactions, and marketing activities.